According to a Washington Post storey. During the U.S. midterm elections in October 2020, General Milley spoke with Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, and again on January 8, 2021, after the U.S. Capitol rebellion.
According to the new book Peril by renowned journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of The Washington Post, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, called his Chinese counterpart twice to lessen the risk of a war because he was worried about Donald Trump’s mental health.
Washington Post reports that Milley called General Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army before the 2020 presidential election and again on January 8, 2021, following the revolt in the U.S. Congress after September 11, 2001..
Following a study of military intelligence by Mr. Milley and the Post’s reporting, the first call came after Mr. Milley concluded that China was anxious that the United States might strike it.
A pro-Trump crowd occupies the U.S. Capitol, causing chaos, violence, and mocking
A Trump appointee, Mr. Milley assured General Li that the American administration was stable and that everything was going to be alright according to the article. No kinetic actions or attacks will be conducted against you.
A pro-Trump crowd occupies the U.S. Capitol, causing chaos, violence, and mocking.Trump could start war with China
Milley called Mr. Li again two days after a right-wing mob attacked the US Capitol on January 6 and said, “We are 100 percent steady. There’s nothing to worry about. Democracies, on the other hand, can be careless.”
During that same meeting, Mr. Milley told U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that the country’s nuclear weapons were safe. According to a phone transcript obtained by the authors, Ms. Pelosi labelled Mr. Trump “crazy,” and Mr. Milley agreed. Mr. Milley then called the service chiefs and Gina Haspel, the CIA’s director, and instructed them to remain vigilant.
Moreover, according to The Washington Post, Mr. Milley called the commander of the Indo-Pacific Command and asked him to postpone military drills (they were postponed). While the President alone could order a nuclear strike, he (Milley) would need to be involved, he warned senior officers.
According to excerpts and passages from the book that appeared in American newspapers, social media was awash with opinions on whether the General’s alleged acts were justified or whether they went too far. “Immediately remove” Mr. Milley for his “treasonous disclosure of information” to China and for undermining the Commander-in-Chief, Republican Senator Marco Rubio wrote on Tuesday to President Joe Biden (the President).
In a few days, Peril will be launched.
Related Seach :–
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Season 3 Release Date, Rewards, Check More Details about BGMI Month 3 Royale Pass
- Launch of Reliance JioPhone Next has been postponed because of a scarcity of chips.
- (Iceland vs Germany) Sane drives Germany to huge win against Iceland
- NSE holidays 2021 Stock Market Holiday 2021: BSE Sensex, NSE Nifty to stay closed TOMORROW on account of Ganesh Chaturthi
- ‘Mumbai Diaries 26/11’ review: An urgent and quick series that seems real
- Found Dead In New York Apartment Is ‘The Wire” Star Michael K. Williams
- ANCHOR RAVI BIGG BOSS TELUGU VOTE (VOTING) | BIG BOSS 5 TELUGU RAVI VOTING RESULTS
- E-Pravesh UG/PG Allotment Letters, Counselling in 2021
- Sidharth Shukla Biography,Life&career, Filmography,Awards and nominations
- When 40-year-old actor Sidharth Shukla dies after a heart attack after a long battle
- On his birthday, Sudeep Kiccha, these are his five most villainous roles from Makkhi to Dabangg 3.
- Rudolf Weigl’s 100th Birthday in 2021 will be commemorated by a Google Doodle.
- There is now a way to pre-register for PUBG New State in India. There is a
- Royal Enfield: Classic 350 introduced in new avatar, these advanced features will be available in the bike…!